There has been a report that HP laptops don’t work with WiFi. Check out our post if this problem also bothers you. HP laptops with Windows 7 or Windows 10 have simple fix options for this issue. In addition to that, We will also teach you How To Connect HP Laptop To Wifi in addition to these fixes. Additionally, if you require any assistance connecting your wifi to your Windows 7 or Windows 10 system, we will reply promptly.
Furthermore, Connecting an HP laptop to WiFi is very common for Windows 7 or 10. HP laptop users also report this issue. There’s no need to worry. The problem isn’t difficult to fix. We will also discuss the problem as well as the solution in this discussion. Here are a few methods for resolving this issue.
How To Connect HP Laptop To Wifi
Laptops from HP usually have a built-in wireless card so you can connect to a network secretly. As long as you know how to connect to a wireless network, you can use your HP laptop to surf the Internet! Moreover, The process of connecting the two devices can be accomplished with just a few simple steps.
- Turn the wireless network card on if it isn’t already on.
- This switch is often on the front of HP laptops but can also be found on the side.
- A red light will be visible if it’s off,
- A blue light will appear when it is turned on.
- In the Windows toolbar, by clicking twice on the wireless icon, you will be able to do this.
- Two wavy lines appear at the right of the hero, which resembles a small computer monitor.
- The current wireless connection status will appear in a box.
- You can view wireless networks by selecting the View Wireless Networks button at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Detecting wireless networks within range on your HP laptop will show you whether they are secure or not.
- At the bottom of the resulting box, click the Connect button after selecting the appropriate network to which your HP laptop computer should be connected.
- In some networks, you will need a password to access.
- The HP laptop will automatically connect to an open network if the IP address is available.
- In addition, when it is in range, it should relate to the same network as long as your wireless card is on.
- It is possible to test the connection with an online page and your browser.
- The HP laptop should restart if you cannot connect to the Internet.
How To Connect HP Laptop TO Wifi in Window 7
- Start by clicking Control Panel in the Start menu to access it.
- Under Network and Internet, choose the Networking and Sharing Center.
- The left-hand menu contains Change adapter settings.
- Enable the Wireless Connection by right-clicking on the icon.
How To Connect HP Laptop TO Wifi in Window 10
- It will be helpful if you press the Windows key on the keyboard. Start the game by pressing this.
- You can type “wireless.”
- On the Wi-Fi settings page, click on Change.
- Click on Turn on or off wireless devices.
- Click “WiFi” and then “On.”
People May Also Read Also:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my HP laptop not showing Wi-Fi?
Under Device Manager, select your WIFI drivers’ tab > Select the properties tab under Properties > Under Power Management, uncheck the “Allow this device to shut down to save power” checkbox.
Why is my laptop not connected to Wi-Fi?
This can be due to the network adapter of your computer not being enabled. Using the Windows Control Panel, select the network adapter to check it. You need to enable Wireless connections.
Where is the WiFi icon on the HP laptop?
There is usually a switch on the side or front of HP laptops that enables the wireless function to be turned on. The button may not be on a side but somewhat above or on a function key at the top of the keyboard.
The issue of “How To Connect Hp Laptop To Wifi” has finally come to end now either it is a window 7 or window 10. If you want to overcome this issue, you must have followed all steps one by one. Moreover, If you are still unable to solve your problem, you can comment to us any time. Our team will entertain your query ASAP.